Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It Takes a Villain, People...


Most of you have (hopefully) seen my humorous side. I try, more than anything (and often times far too hard) to convey my sense of humor through writing. However, recent allegations have troubled me. One of my newest friends, Maggie Tulliver (who shall henceforth be called T-Mag) has made a most heinous allegation against t.c….mainly, that I, am villainous. (Yes, I said villainous).

I am puzzled by this claim. Here is a list of t.c.’s accomplishments that would be considered far from villainous:

1. 5 years of service to the homeless population.
2. 739 hours logged as a literacy coach.
3. 3 performances at benefit concerts to raise awareness for children with developmental disabilities.
4. 26 hot dogs eaten at in an “Eat-a-thon” to raise funds for Himalayan whistle kids.
5. 2 purging sessions following that very contest.
6. 525,600 minutes to measure a year
7. $18.12 raised for my roommate in college because all he wanted for his birthday was a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake.
8. 1 singular sensation, every little step she takes.
9. Ladies Dancing
10. Lords-a-leaping

Are these the actions of a villain? In light of these accomplishments, I ask you the reader to refute the atrocious comments made by T-Mag, and uphold the integrity of t.c.

Oh, and in the next post I will tell of my weekend excursion to the local zoo...where I, along with a friend who shall remain nameless, found many good uses for animals on the endangered species list. All of which were beneficial to me.

(PETA don't file a lawsuit. It was a joke. I love animals...especially exotic birds...they make great bookends...well once they're stuffed...and weighted down properly.)

1 comment:

Maggie Tulliver said...

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,

I give you four words:

DeBrazza's Monkey Umbrella Cover.