Thursday, August 02, 2007

Give me some sugar baby...please?


OK, you might find this entertaining. I wrote this poem to a women when I was in college. It was my failed romantic attempt to "woo" her. So many thoughts come to mind, but I guess you can form your own opinons...

You are the picture of beauty.
Your lips, enticing red, beckon to mine.
I long for your quivering flesh to envelop every aspect of me.
Let go of your unbridled passion, and give in to the unmistakable humbleness of virgin love.
Love me, as I you, and we will build a lasting life..together…forever and always.
I will make your fantasies realities...
T.C.


Literary Commentary:

First of all, I was a terrible writer....maybe I still am?

I think I used the synonym button on Microsoft Word way too much..."quivering flesh...envelop...unbridled," I mean seriously...

"The unmistakable humbleness of virgin love..." actually, I like that a little.

"I will make your fantasies realities..."...Can you say cheesy?

Well, I do give myself some credit for trying. I attempted as best I could to convey my romantic feelings to this women. It was loosely wrapped in sarcasm (only to protect my overinflated ego) and expressed through terrible word choice, phrasing, prose, etc. However, with all the testosterone running through my body, it's no wonder that I couldn't put together a coherent thought.

Can I still use that excuse now?


Top Secret Update: Shhhhh....I plan to rewrite this letter and send it to her again. Hopefully this time it will produce a different outcome. I am hoping for at minimum some under the shirt action. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

todd said...

You should have just gone with "Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?"

Or maybe not.