Thursday, July 27, 2006

What's in a name?

In response to my many readers continually posing the questions..."What does your name t.c. stand for?"....I must put to rest the rumors circulating.

Here is a list of names that t.c. does NOT stand for:

1. Tevin Campbell- One hit wonder certainly now touring fair grounds near you.
2. The Count- Although his talent is underrated on Sesame Street, he is not I, and I not him.
3. The Crabs- I've never had or known anyone with crabs. Ok, that might be a lie.
4. Tinkerbell Cabin- It sounds like the sight of a mass murder, therefore I think it would make an eerie surname. No thanks!
5. Torture Candle- Hot and waxy....

I promise to reveal the truth in due time my avid readers.

2 comments:

FOSCO said...

Pick me, I'm avid.

Does it stand for...
Testicular Cancer?
Tabby Cat?
Tom Cruise?
Turpentine Chaser?

t.c. said...

No, but you are getting closer. Isn't the suspense building??