Sunday, July 01, 2007

Our time together was too short...

I sit here writing this blog with a void in my heart that will never be filled...

A very dear friend of mine passed away last week. I haven’t blogged recently, mostly because I’ve been trying to figure out a way to honor her life with words. No words seem adequate to capture her life, her energy, her compassion. She was so caring, loyal, supportive, and she had an amazing sense of humor. She positively impacted so many lives. My life will not be the same without her.

She will always have a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Crock said...

found your blog when I did a google search for your friend.
I have no idea who you are and if I should know you....?

She touched so many lives - this world is not the same without her in it.